Any information on the neighborhood Concord Bridge in 77041 for someone new to Houston?

Asked by marlin, Houston, TX Wed Jul 3, 2013

Answers

6
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Hi, You can visit http://www.HomeFair.com and click on the city reports section for in-depth crime stats and area demographics. They also have a great side by side zip code comparison feature.

Chris
Dee Driscoll, Agent, Humble, TX
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Hi Marlin,

Welcome to Houston.

http://www.har.com/neighborhoods/Concord-Bridge-subdivision-…

Please see this link for information re Concord Bridge and the 77041 area.

Let me know if I can help at all. I serve the Greater Houston area.

Dee
Shagufta She…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Sure it is a great neighborhood. I myself lived in there for almost 5 years. CFISD Schools are good. my kids went in there. Please let me know if I can help you. I have sold houses in the area as well.
Mark Dimas, Agent, Cypress, TX
Wed Jul 3, 2013
I really think Concord Bridge has a lot to offer. Homes are built anywhere from the 80' to early 2000. Cy-Fair schools and great access to 290 and I-10. Just around the corner on Eldridge are two of the hottest subdivisions in town Lakes on Eldridge and Twin Lakes. Now those are upwards of $500k but it gives you an idea of the area.
Kevin Sechel…, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Hey Marlin,

I've had several clients move to this area.... It's a great subdivisions surrounded by many attractions. If you would like for me to do a home search in the area and email you links just let me know. Best of luck!

Talk Soon,

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5503
Contact@HouseHuntingHouston.com
Penny & James…, Agent, League City, TX
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Marlin,

Coincidentally, I just closed on a sale there this morning. I have sold several in the neighborhood and used to live there some time back. It is a great neighborhood with homes priced anywhere from the $70s to the $170s. Most of the homes were built in the 1980s. Please let me know if you have any questions.

James Brockway