Any idea why are the Ivy at Montage by shea homes priced comparatively lesser than the Magnolia place by Standard pacific?

Asked by braceanil, Sunnyvale, CA Mon Feb 18, 2013

How is the accessibility to schools,groceries and restaurants from Montage. I don't want to be very far from the activities. Please advice..

Answers

2
KMatlock, Home Buyer,
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hi there,

Being north of the freeway, there are no goods/services or schools within walking distance of Montage, with the exception of Costco just a few streets down. (Although I would never walk to Costco because there's no way to carry all my purchases back!) But getting to main shopping areas is fairly easy. Montage is less than 2 minutes from the freeway entrance, and the Portola Ave flyover makes it really easy and quick to central Livermore. Montage has a small community gym, and 24 Hour Fitness just opened a huge facility off Airway Blvd. I believe the assigned public elementary school is Rancho Las Positas, which is just straight down Isabel Ave off East Jack London. The middle and high schools are located in inland Livermore, so we'll be doing a lot of in-city driving to get there. The only thing that we don't have is a big park. There is a small grass area and a tot lot within Montage, but LARPD is planning Cayetano Park nearby. According to their website, there is no definite schedule, but they hope to begin construction this spring!

Hope you'll decide to be our new neighbor! :)
Henry Brooks, Agent, Ripon, CA
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Hello There,

It is likely Shea Homes were able to acquire the lots sooner & for less cost than Standard Pacific's lots. There could be many other factors as well and I could investigate more for you as needed. Please call me anytime to discuss more details @ 209-814-0119. Thanks, Your Friend & Realtor, Henry Brooks;-)
Web Reference:  http://www.realtorbrooks.com