Any house with 20% down in Modesto can rent out to cover all expensives?

Asked by Huan, 95134 Mon May 19, 2008

What in my mind is: built after 2003, in good school district, between $150K and 300K. I also consider Tracy, CA.

Answers

3
Huan, Home Buyer, 95134
Mon May 19, 2008
Nick,

Is it easy to rent out a single family house in Modesto now? How long does it take normally?

Huan
Garrett Smith, , Modesto, CA
Mon May 19, 2008
If you mean property management as part of all your expenses, it will actually be pretty close. In the terms of rentals in our area you are going to want to focus on 1200 to 1500 square feet, once you get larger than that you do not get your bang for the buck in terms of rentals. Also, the best school district in Modesto, according to most buyers is the Sylvan school district. The prices there are just a tad higher than in the rest of the city. I suggest you fill out the rental worksheet from the millionaire real estate investors website.

Hope this helps,
Nick
Eric Bryant, , Long Beach, CA
Mon May 19, 2008
How about 100 or more! I can help you find an Agent in our company who handles Investment properties. 209-758-3113 thecoach@prucalifornia.com Best of Luck! The Coach
Web Reference:  http://askPCR.com