Any homes in Brandon Oaks in Indian Trail that are rent to own?

Asked by netnet31, Indian Trail, NC Wed Sep 19, 2012

Answers

2
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Sep 19, 2012
Good afternoon, NetNet31:
I don't see any MLS listed property being offered as rent to own. There are only a few good reasons to purchase a home on this basis and there are many potential pitfalls with rent to own scenario. If you decide to go this route, you DEFINITELY ought to be represented by a licensed real estate broker who EXCLUSIVELY represents your interests so that you are protected. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Elsie Smoluk, Agent, Indian Trail, NC
Wed Sep 19, 2012
At the moment I don't see any property being offered as rent to own. That doesn't mean that the possibility of making those arrangements does not exist. it takes a bit of extra effort/research to find owners who may be interested in such an arrangement.

I would be happy to discuss your situation and work toward helping you with a solution.

Elsie Smoluk
Prudential Carolinas Realty
704-363-8815