Any condos for sale in Hidden Meadows Community near Butler, PA?

Asked by Justlooking, Butler, PA Wed Apr 22, 2009

2 or 3 bedrooms

Answers

4
Gina Loebell…, Agent, Butler, PA
Tue Jul 21, 2009
I remembered that you had been looking for units for sale in this community, and one just came on the market today. Please contact me if you are still interested. Thanks.
Gina Loebell…, Agent, Butler, PA
Fri May 8, 2009
There is another development very similar to Hidden Meadows in Franklin Township, called Chestnut Grove. A new listing just came on the market for a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit. Please contact me if this is of interest to you.
Barbara, , Butler County, PA
Thu Apr 23, 2009
Hidden Meadows is a completed development with only re-sale condos that come up now and again. This is a community for 55 and older. If you would like me to monitor Hidden Meadows for any re-sale activity that may come up in the near future, I can do that and contact you immediately. Just let me know :)
Gina Loebell…, Agent, Butler, PA
Wed Apr 22, 2009
Dear Just Looking,

Currently there are no homes for sale by any Realtors in this community. There are however other similar developments in the area which are comparable in price where units are available. Please email me if you would like more information. Thanks.

Gina Loebell, Accredited Buyer's Representative, ePro
Ed Shields REALTOR
364 Pittsburgh Road
Butler, PA 16002
724-586-7705 (office)
724-586-7708 (fax)
email: GinaLoebell@GinaLoebell.com
website: http://insidebutlerspantry.wpn.mlxchange.com