Any change in the housing market in Brattleboro - specifically, are prices going up? Are sales picking up?

Asked by Rose, Fort Myers, FL Tue Mar 26, 2013

Answers

3
Tracy Marino, Agent, Brattleboro, VT
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Hi Rose!

I tend to see prices staying the same as they have as the past few years. Sales on the other hand seem to be picking up since last March of 2012. Inquiries and showings have recently increased due to Springtime as of recent .

Do you have a property you intend to list?

Thanks and best wishes!
Tracy Marino
Better Homes & Gardens/ Masiello
802-258-0006
tracymarino@masiello.com
Bill Hickok, , Brattleboro, VT
Wed Mar 27, 2013
Hello Rose, The market up here is seeing a good increase in activity and that is working the prices abit. Still, however, the well priced house is the one that goes the fastest. It's still a buyer's market but it is in the transition and should even up later in the spring.
John Hatton, Agent, Brattleboro, VT
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Hi Rose. The Brattleboro housing market does seem to be active this year, more so than in the past 2-3 years. Under contract and closings are trending upwards. But I think it's too early to tell if prices are going up; that's something we won't know until we have more data, later in the year.