Elle, Home Buyer in 06516

Any advice about buying in Stoneybrook at Venice?

Asked by Elle, 06516 Wed Aug 10, 2011

Hi Elle, I've enclosed a link of all of the homes for sale in Stoneybrook. If you need additional help, or would like me to email you more information, I'm happy to help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 11, 2011
I am looking at the Stoney Brook area as a buyer. Can you provide this link again. The one above is no longer linking. Also, would be interested in k owing why there is a recent trend in homeowners sales for this community. I am interested in homeowners insurance estimates, do y have any suggestions?
Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012
Stoneybrook is a nice area and a great community. We are getting some great foreclosure listings out there and more in the pipeline if you want to save $$$$. There are also a lot of other properties for sale.

I get them directly from the banks so I usually have listings to market before the other realtors know they are coming on the market. I can generally keep you ahead of the other buyers. Give me a call or simply log onto my website for more help...anywhere along the Gulf Coast. I grew up here so I should be able to answer any questions you may have.

Rick Eaton
Carrington Real Estate Services
Office phone: 941~223~7851
Website: http://www.buyveniceflorida.com
FAX 941~328~3532
Stoneybrook at Venice is a stunning new community on River Road in Venice, Florida and close to I-75. Stoneybrook at Venice is perfectly located and accessible to schools, shopping, fine restaurants, libraries, parks and of course, the all-important Florida beaches.

The neighborhood will have 900 homes when complete. Stoneybrook at Venice features a lagoon style pool, a spa and a children’s splash fountain, a complete health club with weight and cardio equipment that is accessible twenty-four hours a day, and even a movie theater and media room. This is designed as a family community with activities for adults and children. Try out the in-line skating and hockey rink, four lighted tennis courts, a nature trail and a butterfly garden. If you are a sports buff, you will love the two sand volleyball courts, basketball courts, baseball diamond and multi-purpose soccer field. The community has a full time activities director, and a catering and function hall for those special events. Stroll the property, hang out near the gazebo or visit with friends and family in the community cookout area, complete with gas grills. This family-friendly community has thirty-five pristine lakes and plenty of green space. Though most home sites are still not complete, there are about 300 families currently living in Stoneybrook and more are moving in every day.

Choose from larger homes, suitable for families, with three or four bedrooms, or smaller two bedroom, two bath homes for singles. Built by Lennar/US Homes of Miami, FL, these homes offer many available options and upgrades to personalize your home. Today, Stoneybrook at Venice home prices are very reasonable and you can get a lot of house for your money.
Hi, Elle.

Stoneybrook is a lovely, gated community, rich with amenities - and some of the lowest fees around. For about $148 per month you get a heated community pool, fitness center, on-site movie theater room, baseball, basketball, in-line skating, a water park and tennis.

The builder is still building new homes, and there are some great resale deals, too. I would say - find a good agent to help you understand the opportunities there - including representing you with regards to building a new home. Yes - you can, and should, have someone on your side of the table. It costs you nothing and may get you some unexpected rewards.

I live and work in Venice, and know Stoneybrook very, very well. Holler if I can help you in any way.