Any Investors Looking To Buy Pre Construction On Albamas Gulf Coast?

Asked by Roy Watson, Orange Beach, AL Wed Apr 29, 2009

Answers

5
Peter Mohylsky’s answer
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Wed Sep 12, 2012
The construction market is down in the Destin area because of the inventory. I am surprised they are still building over in Orange Beach. I am glad the problems with the oil spill has been overcome
Steve Neitzel, Agent, Cumming, GA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
Any Investor Looking to Buy Pre-Construction on the AL Gulf Coast in Orange Beach Needs to Call the Condo Expert for over 20 yrs. -
Steve Neitzel, Agent, Cumming, GA
Wed Sep 12, 2012
There are some great buys this fall in Orange Beach on Pre-Construction Buys at Phoenix West II - If you are looking for a 3BR/4BA (1958 sq. ft.) many upgrades priced at around $560,000 - Water Park & Slides for the Kids - The Best of the Best! Opening up Spring of 2013 - GULF FRONT at its FINEST!
Shane Willis, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Sat Apr 9, 2011
I have to agree with Cindy. New construction is down a little. I have found investors are looking more for the FANTASTIC deals on pre-existing homes and units. I can say the demand for thos is up and Ihave noiced inventory all over baldwin county getting less. The beach is beautiful.
Cindy Nash, Agent, Orange Beach, AL
Fri Apr 8, 2011
Pre construction has really slowed due to the overall economy, and last years oil spill. I would say that the demand for pre construction is down. We have plenty of inventory on hand at some unbelievable prices! The beaches are almost back to normal, beautiful as ever. Great time to buy existing inventory!