An undisclosed address listing was found on trulia & I could link to the realtors, but why can't I find the listing directly on the

Asked by Tr, Casper, WY Sat Jan 14, 2012

realtor's site? Also, there was no MLS#.

Answers

3
Todd Talbert, Agent, Casper, WY
Sat Jan 14, 2012
Hi Tr, It may be possible that you are looking at some of the foreclosure properties. I went through some of the listed properties and the only ones I saw that did not have full addresses were the foreclosures. Those are coming through realty trac and I do not believe they are re-listed with an agent.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Jan 14, 2012
OH - also, often you can see listings on sites like Trulia or Zillo and there might be an agent picture and ID next to the listing or on the page. The Realtors often pay Trulia or Zillo to have their pretty faces next to all sorts of listings in that agents area they work and the listing itself might be not even listed with that agent or his company.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Jan 14, 2012
Maybe the property went under contract. When a property goes off the Active (for sale) status the links to it often terminate so you will no longer be able to access it anymore. Or the listing expired and has not been relisted. Call the Realtor and ask -- we don't bite!