Am looking for a three bedroom costing $200,000 and below in area code 90745 .Is it posssible to get one at?

Asked by Yoruba Ann, Wed Jul 23, 2008

this price?

Answers

4
Christy, , 85301
Mon Apr 18, 2011
The better zip code is 90746
Ali, , Torrance, CA
Fri Jun 5, 2009
Hello Ann,

If you are a First Time Home Buyer you could qualify for the City Of Carson program. The only stipuilation is you need to live or work in Carson. Finding properties at 200,000 are not an issue. The question is are you only qualified on your own for 200,000? If so give us a call, my wife and I work as a team. We would love to
get you on the Road To Home Ownership.

You can also email us at ali@mirzarealty.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ali & Sabire Mirza
The Real Estate Group
Direct: 310-561-8547
Fax: 310- 561-8390
Email: ali@mirzarealty.com
Website: mirzarealty.com
David Krecker, Landlord, Whittier, CA
Thu Jul 24, 2008
Anne, I have found several that may be possiblities in the 90745 area.. Email me or call and I will send you the property info. You'll get to see the details and photos.
Web Reference:  http://www.centuryside.com
Shel-lee Dav…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Wed Jul 23, 2008
Yoruba Ann:

You can find a townhome in the Scottsdale area for that price, but currently that is too low to buy a home. I would be happy to send you what is available in Carson. It is one of my areas of specialization and many of my clients either own homes or are in the process of buying homes there. Contact me directly if you would like to join them.

There are some great areas of Carson, and if you are a first time homebuyer, we should get you working on filling out the paperwork for the city's downpayment assistance (which can be as much as $150,000). You might find that you can buy more home than you imagined. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty