Aloha, Can someone point me in the direction of a recommended home inspector for the 35810 zip? Thank you

Asked by Jo Parker, Fort Pierce, FL Wed May 9, 2012

Answers

5
Stephen Doran, , Madison County, AL
Wed May 23, 2012
I've had great experiences with Michael Hancock and Associates Home Inspections. Their number is 256-679-9923. They are always professional and courteous.
Jason Grey, Agent, Madison, AL
Tue May 22, 2012
I have had great experiences with England Home Inspection. They offer great rates, convenient times and discounts for our military veterans. Their number is 256-429-8622. Good Luck.
Jerry Gearha…, Agent, Athens, GA
Thu May 10, 2012
Jo,

Jo, First let me congratulate you on taking a positive step by having your future/current home inspected by a professional. We have several qualified inspectors within Northern Alabama serving our area. It’s important to know all inspectors must be licensed in Alabama. You must ask your inspector a couple of questions. Go to my website below enter your e-mail address and I will send you a free report for you to review. It includes a link to help you hunt for a qualified and licensed inspector in the Valley area. (Huntsville, Madison, Athens AL)
Web Reference:  http://JerryGearhart.com
Thank you
Flag Fri May 11, 2012
Sandy Slinka…, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Wed May 9, 2012
Jo, Forturnatelly we habe been bless with many excellant home inspectors. Please contact me (slinkards@bellsouth.net) and I would love to provide you a list. Looking forward to hearing from you and working with you.
Thank you
Flag Fri May 11, 2012
Jeff York, Agent, Madison, AL
Wed May 9, 2012
I can send you a list of home inspectors that I have had great results with in the past if you'd like to send me your email address. Jeff@JeffYorkTeam.com
Thank you
Flag Fri May 11, 2012