All I wanted to ask was what are the property taxes in Nevada??? Can anyone just give me a number?.?

Asked by Denise Arruda, Portola Valley, CA Thu Mar 25, 2010

Answers

5
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Thu Mar 25, 2010
It varies by county. There isn't one set number for all of Nevada.

Here's a link to the property taxes by county, and how they're calculated: http://www.nvenergy.com/economicdevelopment/documents/proper…

Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Mar 25, 2010
Taxes vary-- by location, property size, ameneties, etc., not everyone pays the same amount-- Any local agent can help you find answers to your question in whatever neighborhood of interest-- why not contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor directly and ask.
Nancy J Pete…, Agent, Nevada, MO
Thu Aug 2, 2012
Compared to our neighbor Kansas, Missouri is lower.
Michael Russ…, , 75006
Thu Mar 25, 2010
You could have googled that. Also varies from county to county and then further by the exemptions you qualify and apply for. If I need the answer to that question(and wasn't a realtor) I would find the county's tax assessor website. Usually the info is there. If you have to dig further you could choose an address of a house in the same county(find one for sale with similar square footage as you're looking for) and see what the tax percentages are on it. best of luck
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Thu Mar 25, 2010
I am sure that like every other state I am aware of it will change depending on which town, city, or maybe county you are in. Taxes have never been identical any place I have looked from place to place. After all, each individual town, city, or county decides what it offers as services. That changes what it costs to run the place.

If you ask for individual tonw or cities I am sure you will get better replies that are useful. Or contact each town around and ask their town office what the mil rate is. (or look online for their website)