Alamo Creek vs. Mosaic at Gale Ranch

Asked by Gavin, 94568 Sat Feb 28, 2009

I just went over to see the new houses in Alamo Creek and Florentine at Mosaic at Gale ranch, where I actully like them both, especially the Savanna Plan 2 at Alamo creek and plan 3&4 at Florentine. The price for the alamo creek is around $200000 higher than the ones in Florentine for the nearly same size houses.

I just want to get some ideas from you guys - the professionals who konw the two community well. Which one is worth buying for the value and the enviroment etc...? and anyone of you have the data of the closing prices for the new homes sold recently at these two communities?

Answers

2
Arturo Shive…, Agent, Danville, VA
Thu Nov 5, 2009
Hello Gavin,

Have you purchased your new home yet? I would say if you can afford the extra cost, now is the time to lock in the best you can get for the money. Danville pendings are up 200%. I can tell you off hand that San Ramon has been booming as well, albeit at lower prices than past. FYI, in a few days we will have the details on the home buyer tax credit extension. It will include an available credit of $6500 for buyers moving-up to new or bigger and better.

Arturo C. Shivers, Realtor
CA DRE Lic.# 01779941
760 Camino Ramon, Suite 200
Danville, CA 94526
Office: (925) 855-8333 Ext. 272
Email: arturo.shivers@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.casarati.net
Actionitemsyo, Home Buyer, North College, Abilene, TX
Mon Jun 1, 2009
Mosaic seems to be a better value the price per square foot is better.
It all depends also on what schools you prefer if you have kids. Personally, I think Alamo Creek is to far off the freeway.