Asked by David O'dell, Austin, TX • Wed Dec 17, 2008
Just a general question, I'm curious to see what other's are paying in their monthly brokerage dues / commission splits. I would also like to let the public in on how much it costs to maintain licensure and education.
1) What is your commission split?
2) What is your monthly fee, if any?
3) How much per year does it cost to renew your license?
4) How much per year does it cost to maintain MLS membership for each of the boards you are a member of?
5) Any other biz related fees...
6) Average marketing cost per house listed?
I think Realtors have a hard time justifying their commissions, especially when they top $4000, but many of them simply don't explain the enormous expense to legally stay in business. Can you guys add to this?
Real Estate in Austin
Popular Categories in Austin
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!