After renting for 3 years we are over it. My credit is shot but my husbands is ok,

Asked by amyrdudley, Goldsboro, NC Tue Feb 4, 2014

except for a car repo from three years ago that is holding us back because he is scared to do anything with that on his credit. I am working on my credit but its going to take a long time. We have been renting for three years now at 750.00 per month with ease, he makes good money. At our age, 40 something, we would really like to own something as 4 of us are packed into a 1000 sq foot home, no fun. Any ideas? His credit score is around 650 maybe more. We keep waiting for our time but it feels like it is never coming.

Answers

7
Bobbi Flaten, Agent, Goldsboro, NC
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Amy,
My name is Bobbi and I am a Realtor with ReMax in Goldsboro. I would love to assist you, answering any questions you have!
Please contact me directly, 919-223-6996 or Bobbiremax@gmail.com
Andy Matejka, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Greensboro, NC
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Apply with a lender that you feel you can trust, listen to their guidance and follow their steps toward approval.

There isn't enough information here to know exactly what you need to do, but there is no better time to own or be buying a home than right now.....

I am licensed to originate mortgage loans in NC and Goldsboro has many eligible USDA 100% RD areas where you might qualify.

Call or email me if you'd like to work together.

Jonathan Lew…, Agent, Goldsboro, NC
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Hello Amy my name is Jonathan Lewis and I'm a local realtor here in wayne county, give me a call on my cell phone at 919-223-0034 and I would be glad to assist you in the right direction for getting approved If possible
Thank you Jonathan. I will contact you as soon as I have a free moment to talk.
Flag Tue Feb 4, 2014
Joe Arnold, , Goldsboro, NC
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Amy, hi... I know the feeling of 4 people packed into a 1000 sq ft home... My name is Joe Arnold, I am a mortgage loan officer and live in Goldsboro, NC... I would love to talk with you about financial options... Right now, my company has a February special going on where we will pay all of your closing costs if you finance with us... Give me a call for details, or I would be glad to meet face to face... (919) 273-1540
, ,
Tue Feb 4, 2014
I am more than happy to run your credit and discuss your loan options in more detail. Contact me at 800 315 8803. My name is Bart and I have been in the mortgage business since 1987. I am happy to answer your mortgage questions, 7 days a week and review your loan scenario. Until then, I look forward to hearing from you.

Bart Gabe - Lending Nationwide Since 1987

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

bart@bartprequalifies.com

800 315 8803

NMLS 20743
Bob Goheen, Agent, Counce, TN
Tue Feb 4, 2014
the only true anwser to that is to have you talk to a local lender. That way we can see where you are at. call me at(731) 599-6944. So that we can schedule a time to speak.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Only way to know for sure is to talk to a local lender who can review all of your financial info. Since your husband has the better credit, he'll have to qualify on his own (his own income, not yours). Good luck!