After closing on our home we realized that the items they agreed to fix weren't. We had to pay for the

Asked by Sarah, Indiana Tue Jun 10, 2008

repairs ourselves. Do we have any recourse?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mark Roncone, , Naperville, IL
Tue Jun 10, 2008
Yes if they had been agreed to in writing. Just contact the attorney who handled your closing.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more