Advice on Federal Hill @ Perth Amboy, NJ

Asked by Home Buyer, New Jersey Wed Aug 13, 2008

Any thoughts on this complex? Is it safe to live in? The surrounding areas don't look too great. What are the chances that this area will improve?

Answers

1
Jillian Mason, Agent, Monroe, NJ
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Perth Amboy is set to be a great place in the next few years with brand new construction, a ferry, and an arena for concerts, sporting events, etc. They will also be adding more restaurants and shopping. Federal Hill seems like it will be a wise investment as prices are still low and I see them only going higher as Perth Amboy becomes the exciting new waterfront town. The surrounding areas will probably improve with time but this cannot happen overnight-it's a slow change. As for safety, this is a risk anywhere, but I don't feel it's a particular problem in Perth Amboy. Check Federal Hill's policy on lighting, gates, and what features they've included that would help make you feel safe. If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to contact me at 732-586-5488.
Web Reference:  http://www.glennmason.com