Home Buying in Naperville>Question Details

Ashok C., Renter in Aurora, IL

Absoultely stunning, that I am willing to pay the asking price for the home as a rental, and the properties still remain on the market.,

Asked by Ashok C., Aurora, IL Sat Sep 15, 2012

Either very rich homeowners who like multiple mortgages..or agents picking and choosing who they want to show and sell homes to.

Answers

7
Ashok you have stated in past posts that you are unemployed and can pay in the 1000-1200 a month for a rental. Most owners are going to want a credit check and job history. There may be homeowners that look at someone without a job as a potential eviction and are not willing to take that chance. You should see if you can get one of the Realtors® that have responded to you to help.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Sir, it is myself only that is unemployed. My wife is working and with company for 25 years and we do have combined AGI monthly income of 4k, and I don't recall seeing anything for rent in that price range I have asked to see. I know our financial situation and what we can and can live without., which I why I listed the amount as such as it is.
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012
HI Ashok,

If you have any questions or help to find a rental home in Naperville, please do not hesitate to contact me at 815-600-0415. I currently have a rental listing in Naperville also. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Dipali Patel Charles Rutenberg REalty
Namaste..thanks and the home does not necessarily have to be in Naperville, while a great city, some things are very overpriced. Could be bordering on Aurora/Naperville area. Simple home on the market that owner may consider renting for multi year lease. Having just moved in August 2012, do not want to move into a home then move a year afterwards. That can be costly to my family as well. My e-mail is ashokbcon@gmail.com Thank you.
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012
Ashok, my specialty first and foremost is client care... how can I help?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
Good Day. Currently living in a apartment with my family. Just looking for basic home/TH/Condo that will house 4 people. No basement needed, no pool, no deck no bells and whistles, needed. Heck I will even furnish the appliances on unfurnished home, have them in storrge currently. Due to kids in college, have limited budget for home bun can pay max $1300 month plus utilities. Thank you..my e-mail is ashokbcon@gmail.com
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012
What is the question? I am not sure what the problem is.
No, I am not moving to FL anytime soon. Basic question is home Townhome Condo on market for over 6 months, I am offering to move in and pay on a multi year lease, and was advised that most homeowners will not rent to anyone unless they themselves are distressed. As a real estate professional, I am sure someone can find me a match, if not I move onto and inquire on next property I am interested in. I thank you for your interest in my quagmyre.
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012
Ashok sorry to hear your about your frustration. Call me or email me with details I can check for you what is the reason behind this.
630-742-5090
Sunita.tandon@bairdwarner.com

Good Day. Currently living in a apartment with my family. Just looking for basic home/TH/Condo that will house 4 people. No basement needed, no pool, no deck no bells and whistles, needed. Heck I will even furnish the appliances on unfurnished home, have them in storrge currently. Due to kids in college, have limited budget for home bun can pay max $1300 month plus utilities.
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012
which homes are you referring to?
Baird & Warner
773-474-4033
JuniorGodinez@Gmail.com
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012
Ashok,

Which home are you interested in?

Marianne Hofmann
Charles Rutenberg Realty
630-664-9472
mariannehofmann@att.net
Flag Sat Sep 22, 2012