Az, Home Buyer in Horizon City, TX

A house priced at $115,000 what would my monthly payment be including taxes and insurance with a fha loan in horizon city area

Asked by Az, Horizon City, TX Fri Nov 15, 2013

Did you get pre-approved? If not, getting it a great benefit when house-haunting. The pre-approval process will actually determine two things. First, the lender will determine if you're even qualified for a home loan. You must meet their minimum criteria for credit score, debt ratios, income, etc. If you meet these requirements, lender will give you a maximum loan amount. They will also give you a pre-approval letter to use during the house-hunting process and an estimate of your monthly payment including taxes and insurance.

I work with a lender that can do 500 FICO Va/FHA., Stated Income loans and a variety of other loans. Call me or email me to get you in contact with the lender.

Give me a call if you have any questions my name is Raul 915.996.2229 and email: raul@epbuyandsell.com

Also you can contact me Via profile. Thanks! Hope I was able to help you out.
I am a licensed loan officer and can help you with this. I would need to know a little more info like real estate taxes and the type of loan you're interested in.

Please call me at your convenience.

Vino Alonzo
NMLS# 184279
First Cal Mortgage
A licensed Mortgage Loan Originator is always the best source for that kind of information. He or she is trained in how to look at the various aspects of your personal situation in order to be able to tell you critical information such as what kind of interest rate you might qualify for, how much money your are able to borrow, and exactly how much your payment would be for any given mortgage amount.

Mortgage officers, like Realtors, work for you. Consequently you should spend time talking with several to get a feel for who you like working with. Once you have found someone who you feel will work in your best interest and is capable of getting the job done correctly and on time, build a solid professional relationship with that person. It will pay off in terms of a good experience as well as success in your home buying efforts.

In the meantime, before you've found that person, you can always go to mortgagecalculator.org to run sample mortgage payment projections yourself.
This property may also qualify for a USDA loan, but this will be based on the property address, your income and and how many household members. USDA are no money down loans, however there are closing costs. I will also be happy to give you more information. Dolores Gonzalez (915) 383-1620
30 year term, fixed annual interest rate at 4.25%,minimum 3.50% down payment. TOTAL monthly payment including; principal,interest,property taxes, hazard insurance,fha mortgage insurance around $ 992

Call me if you want to set up an appointment to prequalify you.

Cesar Torres,Realty
(915) 383-9611
Real Estate Broker + Loan Originator nmls #227130
El Paso,Texas