A home's status has just changed from active to TNAS. What does this mean?

Asked by Buyer1909, Savage, MN Fri Jul 2, 2010

Answers

5
Joie Schubert, Agent, Savage, MN
Sat Jul 3, 2010
Savage, MN. Temporarily NOT Available to Show. Sometimes they are listed this way for many reasons, rehab or fixing parts of the home, after a few showings and had feedback to fix. Could be in financial limbo with buyer/seller and or bank. It could be they went on vacation, either way, a good realtor should be able to find that out for you in one phone call. Joie Schubert, The MLS ONLINE.com. 612-578-9939. I am in Savage, MN and would love to help you. I have a listing on my page in Savage, check it out. It just got freshly painted this weekend!
Brad Anderson, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Temporarily not available for showing. They may be doing some updates, or maintenance on the house.
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Yes, all too true. If this is a short sale home, it could mean that the house is now in full foreclosure and could change the entire transaction. Or, it could mean that there is an offer pending and the seller doesn't want to have it shown during that time. Buyer, do you have an agent? If you're seriously looking to buy, there is NO REASON for you not to have an agent representing your best interests. No matter who you choose, don't try to navigate these tricky waters on your own. As I often say in my blog, you don't know what you don't know. And, it's not a problem until it is!!!
Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
Cameron Piper, Agent, Forest Lake, MN
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Buyer1909,

Scott got the acronym right so I won't bother repeating it for you. It means that the seller is making the house not available for showing for a time, but will leave the sign in front of the house, and leave it in the MLS. Sometimes sellers don't want their house shown while they are out of town, if there is a death in the family, or some other extraneous circumstance. The house will come back on the market at some time in the future. Have your agent give the listing agent a call and see when that might be.

Cameron Piper
612-839-4202
Web Reference:  http://www.campiper.com
Scott Hutchi…, Agent, Lakeville, MN
Fri Jul 2, 2010
Temp Not Available to Show