A friend of mine is looking for a condo is SS,Beltsville,TP area. Max price $100,000.2bd/1bath.If someone can help please..Thanks

Asked by jbtorres09, Silver Spring, MD Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

6
Arthur Hardy, Agent, Beltsville, MD
Sun Nov 25, 2012
There are plenty of condos available and your friend can find all the listed ones on my web site. Also I handle a number of homes not yet or actively on the market that may be of interest too. The real question your friend needs to answer first is where do I want to live? What covers Silver spring is vast, beltsville and Takoma park are very different towns too. Better yet I have some owners who are ready to sell so don't miss out with loan rates so low. Email me for free info on how to take advantage at arthur@mris.com
Jules Cole, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Hi Jbtorres09,

I would be glad to help your friend find a suitable home in that area. It is a competitive price range and I can recommend lenders who can offer advice on mortgage programs. Feel free to give me a call.

Jules Cole
RE/MAX Realty Group
301-455-2265
askjules@verizon.net
Web Reference:  http://www.askjules.net
Lynn Pugh, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Yes, I can help and would be glad to work with your friend, or you on behalf of your friend. Please take a look at the next e-mail from me and let me know what you think? Please feel free to respond directly to my e-mail or call me at (301) 332-8809. Thank you,
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Hi JB,

If your friend needs some assistance in finding a place in those areas feel free to contact me. there are a lot condos near downtown that fit that description.
jbtorres09, Home Buyer, Silver Spring, MD
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Great! i will have him call you.
Piero Marinu…, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Tue Aug 28, 2012
I can help. My company is based in Silver Spring and there are a good number of properties around that meet the criteria. Have him call 301-200-2020.