ATL AREA BUILDERS/ COMMUNITIES --- LOCAL AREA REALTORS/AGENTS ADVICE!

Asked by ME, Atlanta, GA Sat Jan 26, 2013

I'M LOOKING TO PURCHASE A HOME (NEW) FOR UNDER $130-170K! LOOKING FOR NICE COMMUNITIES WITH A MIN 4BR/2.5BA , 2500 SQ& LOCATED IN S. FULTON OR DEKALB CO...I'M NOT INTERESTED IN INCOME-BASED HOUSING OR GOVERNMENT HOUSING COMMUNITIES! PLEASE LEAVE NAME OF ANY COMMUNITIES THAT MATCH MY PREFERENCES. THANKS

Answers

9
Rodney Mason, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Atlanta, GA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
To find the property that will best suit your needs, you need to be working with a Buyer's Agent. Sitting down with them help give a clear picture of what you are looking for. They can then see if there is anything on the market that meets that criteria. There is a alot of work that a Buyer's Agent does to locate the best possible matches.

To make an offer on a property, you should be represented by a Buyer’s Agent. The Buyer’s Agent will work on your behalf throughout the transaction. This is very important since the Listing Agent represents the seller.

If you need a recommendation on a Buyer’s Agent, please contact me at (404) 591-2453 or rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com. I would be happy to put you in touch with someone who can assist you.

Rodney Mason, NMLS #151088
Sr Loan Officer
Prospect Mortgage
825 Juniper St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404) 591-2453
rodney.mason@prospectmtg.com
Apply Online at http://www.rodneymason.com
Licensed in Alabama & Georgia with over a decade of lending experience.

Prospect Mortgage offers a full selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional | FHA | FHA 580-639 FICO | FHA 203K Renovation (Streamline & Consultant) | HomePath® | HomePath® Renovation | HomeStyle® Renovation | VA | USDA | GA Dream | Jumbo Financing.
Katya Cooper, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Hi!

Check out 3604 Stonewall court, Vinings.
The complex is not new, but the location is great, the condo is updated.
its 4/3,5 and 2500sq feet. Taxes are only 660$.
Please let me know if you would like to see it .
Also i can send your some other options

Katya Cooper
Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Perimeter
Realtor ®
Email: katya@kw.com
ME, Both Buyer And Seller, Atlanta, GA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
HELLO ALL,

I CURRENTLY RESIDE IN ELLENWOOD AREA, I'M NOT LOOKING TO SPEND A TON OF CASH FIXING UP/MAKING REPAIRS. I'M A VERY VERY SINGLE BUSY GUY. I HAVE NO KIDS & NOT PLANNING ON ANY NO TIME SOON. ALSO, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR ANY RUNDOWN OR TRASHY AREAS OF ATL. I KNOW LITTLE FIVE PTS HAVE IT N MISS GROWTH AREA (SUMMERHILL, ETC) , BUT I'M NOT LOOKING FOR TRASHY, ROACH INFESTED, RUNDOWN HOUSES! ASK YOURSELF WOULD YOU STAY THERE?????? THANKS
SFultonRealt…, Agent, Conyers, GA
Sun Jan 27, 2013
The poster clearly stated new properties in S.Fulton or Dekalb. Both Cheryl and I have experience in S.Fulton. There are nice quality built homes in that price range. The criteria is not impossible if you know the area and builders. It may be harder to find in Dekalb, but not S.Fulton.
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Tyler is a good advisor, but ME's criteria is impossible in O4W, Rtown and Summerhill. Maybe those stop/start builds down off Browns Mill. Maybe a short or super distressed kinda sorta newish house near Lakewood, but nothing "new." And she wants new.

Next thought - The difference between $130K and $170k is quite broad.

Furthermore, I'll just go ahead and say it, your criteria needs polishing - your criteria sounds like "welcome to remote, welcome to thin & cheaply built and welcome to a lousy school district."

You need to hire a superior Realtor who can help you get real and get right. Tommi and Rhonda mention communities that I'm sure deliver decent choices, yet if I wanted to really make $170K count for 2500sf in a 4/2.5, then I would find a mid century brick ranch on a half acre + for under $100K off Cascade or Bouldercrest and use FHA funds to trick it out...

Otherwise, welcome to cookie cutter sameness in a cul de sac that probably requires a long commute to culture and employment.
Web Reference:  Http://intowninsider.com
Tyler Willis, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Your best bet is the Intown area. Especially if you are looking to hold and sell later. I would recommend areas that show signs of growth and are in a transitional phase. Think about Summerhill, Peoplestown, Reynoldstown, And some areas in Old Fourth Ward.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime. I'd be honored to help.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
Cheryl Taylor, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Hi, I would love to help you in your new home search in South Fulton. I live & work in the Camp Creek area. Love it! Would love to assist you in your South Fulton search. I'm South Fulton/Camp Creek market expert. Please contact me.

Cheryl Taylor
Solid Source Realty
404-644-8082 cell
ctaylor_92@yahoo.com
SFultonRealt…, Agent, Conyers, GA
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Crown communities Hampton Oaks S. Fulton quality builder with nice finishes.
Tommi Hicks, Agent, Dunwoody, GA
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Peachtree Communites in S. Fulton has great floor plans in your price range.

TommI Hicks
Vision Quest Realty
(404) 590-0693