Home Buying in Rupert>Question Details

Carol, Home Buyer in Rupert, ID

ARE THERE MOTIVATED SELLERS INTERESTED IN DOING A OWNER CARRY WITH A VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT AND LOW MONTHLY?

Asked by Carol, Rupert, ID Mon May 11, 2009

PAYMENTS?
WE ARE CHOOSING TO MOVE BACK TO IDAHO AROUND A BUSY, WORKING TOWN ASAP.
THANK YOU,
cshaffer3@msn.com

Answers

4
what kind of work do you do?
With the decline in house prices and interest rates, it is typically cheaper right now to buy a home than to rent the same home. There are several 100% financing options available to owner occupants so you can move in for less than many landlords would charge for a deposit!
Welcome Back! The Burley/Rupert area is and has been growing though carefully the past 2 years. There are several new business opening and others expanding. What is your field of expertise? To answer your question on payments I would need to know the particulars of the loan you were getting, interest rate, years as well as price of property & downpayment. I would be honored to help with your request. thank you! Shel
Hi, this is a tricky question....some times you can find someone that is willing to do that, however most of the time you will find that if someone is willing to carry paper, you will be paying the maximum for a property, and your payment must meet what they are paying. I hope this helps.