Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Holly Springs : Real Estate Advice

  • All26
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 65
Tue Aug 15, 2017
Westervelthope22 answered:
I am a single mom my fiancee die two yrs ago I rent a one bedroom with my son looking to purchase a home for my son and my self between my SS and my son received death benifit it 2439. A month I rent is 1075. If there's any help please I am in NJ ... more
0 votes 135 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 17, 2017
Patriciaanderson23 asked:
Wed May 24, 2017
Angelica P answered:

Yes. You can post your property as For Sale By Owner. To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 21, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
Don't buy anything now. Your benefits will be cut and you will end up with nothing. Pay attention to what Congress is doing with your benefits. This is what you get and what you deserve. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 21, 2017
Alo.bolton answered:
Kiva is an international nonprofit, founded in 2005 and based globally, with a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. loans rate is 5.5% interest rate.



Bless up..
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 26, 2017
Deeanngoff10871 asked:
Fri May 20, 2016
S.gundurao asked:
Hello-we are relocating from the Boston area to RTP and was considering holly springs to buy a home. I have a 3 year old and another 4 Month. ConsiderIng this any advise on HOllysprings…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 28, 2015
Lamarr_howard asked:
Tue Nov 10, 2015
Maleekloan1 answered:

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don't know what to do.

I am Mr. Maleek Johnson, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of 1,000.00 to 10,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL:

We offer the following loans below,
*personal loans[secure and unsecured]
*business loans[secure and unsecured]
*combination loans
*students loans
*Auto Loan Refinance
*consolidation loans and so many others.

Interested applicant should please fill our application form below.


Full Name ..........
Age .......
Personal Phone Number .......
Country ......
Email ............
Address ........
State .....
Have you applied before? .....
Marital Status ............
Loan amount needed as loan ............
Loan Duration .......
Occupation ........
Monthly Income........
Do you understand English?..........

In acknowledgment to this mail, we can start with the processing of your loan. There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company.

... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Oct 29, 2015
Victory Property Management answered:
Mobile homes can be purchased but getting a loan can be a real trouble. You cannot finance them using a conventional mortgage because they depreciate like a car not like a stick built home. Usually you would have to take out a personal loan or use a lender that will keep the loan in house. Your best bet is to go down to a local bank and see if you can qualify for a loan. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 27, 2015
Craig Rasmussen asked:
I was just wondering what Moms think of living in a house that has a third floor playroom. Is being 2 floors below in the kitchen too much of a distance?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 19, 2015
stephen Steve answered:
Many programs are available to pay your down-payment if you are income qualified and I believe you are.
In fact depending on your monthly income from disability and you specific location you may also have your mortgage underwritten by USDA-rural housing without going to a bank. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 19, 2015
stephen Steve answered:
I think you may want to contact your local housing authority as they can guide you.
Credit or mortgage counseling is readily available nationwide at little or no cost.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jul 19, 2015
stephen Steve answered:
absolutely ! A mortgage can not be declined because of anyones disability.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 19, 2015
stephen Steve answered:
Have you applied for a Habitat for Humanity program.
With your own sweat equity ( some small labor or help on your end) usually very little, you may actually be able to help yourself and others in need by building some homes together with the help of professionals that donate their own labor and expertize. A true WIN -Win for everyone involved. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4
Search Advice