Home Selling in Hines : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Caleb Hart, Renter in Orem, UT
Caleb Hart answered:
What do I do with this home?
I think that you should probably just sell the house. I've actually never had to sell a house since I've only rented apartments. Have you looked into talking to a real estate agent for ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu Oct 23, 2014 Home Selling in 60141
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Hines > Home Selling in Hines
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer