Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Hillsboro : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sun May 29, 2016
Laurie.peterson20 asked:
Is taking the VRE from Manassas to Crystal City then walking to the metro to the pentagon a rough commute? I'd think taking VRE would be a better commute then driving?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 26, 2014
Tony Grech answered:
2-4 unit RESIDENTIAL homes should qualify for conventional and/or government (FHA/VA/USDA) loans.

Multi-unit homes (especially 3-4 unit properties) are going to have stricter requirements in terms of credit and down payment. Those are industry rules - not determined lender by lender.

If the property is mixed use or an apartment building, then you will probably need to seek commercial financing, which operates off of totally different rules.

If you'd like to discuss specifics, feel free to email me or give me a call


Tony Grech | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS 977416
PMAC Lending Services, Inc.
Direct (248) 728-0078 | Fax (248) 595-7130 | Cell (313) 622-7383
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice