Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Hidalgo County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Fri Jan 8, 2016
cindy cherry asked:
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Leigh-Jo Anzures answered:
You may want to try Craigslist, but without an agent pushing it, you may not get as much exposure as it would need to increase the odds of attracting a buyer.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Steve Phelps answered:
Garland Real Estate & Development,LLC. has office's in Alamogordo, Deming, Silver City and our main office here in Las Cruces. I know that we can certainly help you sell your home, to a foreign buyer or to any buyer. We also offer property management .
Steve Phelps
Garland Real Estate & Development,LLC.
2970 N Main st. Las Cruces NM 88001
(575)524-7266 (575) 640-1317
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Popular Cities in Hidalgo County