Foreclosure in Hiawassee : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mark LeMenag…, Real Estate Pro in Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Mark LeMenager answered:
i have a case number of my rental that is up for foreclosure. how can i look up the case number?
Call the Clerk of the Court's office. They will be able to assist you, but as noted already, there is not much you are going to do with that information.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 17, 2012 Foreclosure in 32818
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Can you please tell me when the house at 8104 Sully Drive will be up for Sale?
Consider working with an agent--he/she can/will notify you when the property hits the market; your agent can also answer questions, schedule showings, etc.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 24, 2010 Foreclosure in 32818
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Orange County > Hiawassee > Foreclosure in Hiawassee
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer