Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Hewlett : Real Estate Advice

  • All15
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 9
Sat Mar 11, 2017
Raethepea asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Maria Cino answered:

$479.39 is the maint fee on the unit. If you would like to schedule an appointment just give me a call at 516-872-3000.

Thank You
Quality Home Shoppe
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Unfortunately, no pets allowed.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Dec 20, 2009
. answered:
Hi Gordon - Since this property is under contract, I would be happy to assist you with your real estate needs in finding you the right property. please contact me at
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 16, 2009
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you are licensed Real Estate agent you really should look on MLS for additional information; yes it does have a pool.

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 27, 2009
Anna M Brocco answered:
According to MLS, It's a 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit; the maintenence is 1,289.84 and parking charges are $50.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 18, 2009
Anna M Brocco answered:
That property is currently in contract--contract date 4/15/09.

If you would assistance please call or e-mail.

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Apr 3, 2009
Arlynn B. Palmer answered:
Hi Moise,
I would like to work with you to find your new home and/or sell your current home. Please call me at (516)410-3594 or email me at so that we can talk about how I can save you thousands of dollars when you buy your next home and how I can assist you in the sale of your current home.
Wishing you and your family a Happy and Healthy Holiday,
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 6, 2009
Everett Perry answered:
I you went into contract to buy the house your title search (includes a survey) will indicate to you if the structure is legal or illegal. Assuming it is illegal and temporary the current owner of the property would have to remedy by removing the unit, escrowing funds to do it after closing or giving you a credit to remove it yourself.

If it was legally built with permission by the town then it will have a Certificate of Occupancy (aka C of O).

Good Luck
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Property Q&A in Hewlett Zip Codes