Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Tech Tips in Henderson : Real Estate Advice

  • All495
  • Local Info38
  • Home Buying163
  • Home Selling10
  • Market Conditions21

Activity 5
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Michael Parks answered:
I've personally used Sprint & Clear for mobile broadband service. I think Sprint offers faster speeds, but I have 50meg service through Cox for my home office and there's no comparison to any of the broadband providers. I had DSL for years, but after converting to cable internet I would never go back to anything else. They have a fiber optic service through Century Link but it's only available in certain areas. I would suggest Cox for home internet service and possibly Sprint or Clear for mobile broadband. Keep in mind that there are a number of Hotspots available all over town too (Startbucks, Wholefoods, Barnes & Noble, McDonalds, etc), so you may not need a mobile broadband service if you utilize the free Hotspots when you're on the go. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri May 16, 2008
Erin Stumpf (Attardi) answered:
Contact the local tax assessor's office. That information is public record and should be available there if you have the parcel number and/or address.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 4, 2008
CJ Brasiel answered:
Ms. Turner -

Try it provides pretty good areal shots. You can also view from East, West, etc.
Google Earth will also let you zoom in and out from air.

Hope that helps,
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 3, 2007
Pam Winterbauer answered:
Try craigslist,, yahoo rentals or the online version of the newspaper.
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Aug 28, 2007
Deborah Madey answered:
HI Susie,
I wasn't sure if you were looking for additional info about VA's or were already a practicing VA. Check out this thread for additional info:

Also, google Alan Hainge, Cyber Real Estate and REVA and find quite a bit.

If you have a good working knowledge of graphic arts, you may not need the certification of REVA or IREAA to secure work.

Feel free to contact me directly, or post additional questions here.

... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice