Home Ownership in Hemet : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


,  in
if you find a home an the owner died and the house is paid off no family. that all they have to do is pay the back taxs and the home will be yours?
What happens is the property goes through probate, in this case it would probably go to the state who will most likely auction it.

You may be able to make an offer to the probate ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 26, 2015 Home Ownership in 92544
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Riverside County > Hemet > Home Ownership in Hemet
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer