Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in Hemet : Real Estate Advice

  • All313
  • Local Info32
  • Home Buying103
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions16

Activity 5
Wed Feb 8, 2017
Zanniegrl99 asked:
I have approved plans from the County already. I am ready to build, but am having a hard time finding a lender. I want to build now.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Homer Post answered:
Thank you for reaching out to me for assistance, however, let me refer you to a professional in the field of Home Mortgage Lending. Please contact Nile Mashaka, Mortgage Banker of Vault Mortgage Group, 310-722-0073,, htt://
Tell them that Homer Post, Realtor, DRE#0179375, Team Equity LA Property Inc., directed you to them.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 30, 2012
John Arendsen answered:
We have been a manufactured home dealer, general and manufactured home contractor and real estate broker for almost 3 decades and specialize in HCD required documentation, engineered certifications and foundation repair, retrofit and new installations Nationwide.

We work in the Hemet, Parris Valley, Murietta, Temecula, Lake Elisnore area's practically everyday. We have our own engineers and installation crews and have done thousands of these type of projects. We work with all the lenders throughout the USA that specialize in HUD manufactured homes.

More importantly you need to have your home inspected by an experienced manufactured home inspector and not just any home inspector as there are several nuances relative to MH's that you won't find in a conventional site built (stick built) home.

The inspector has to make a complete and comprehensive inspection of the crawlspace under the home to make sure that the home is level and that there are no deteriorated or decomposing pier and pad assemblies.

The inspector also needs to check the vapor/varmint barrier under the home for rips and tares and signs of insulation lying on the ground. They also need to check all the cross overs, plumbing, sewer gas and electrical lines.

Most importantly, however, they need to look for evidence of any drainage issues as it is a known fact that many MH Communities were built in flood plains and have had a history of cross lot drainage issues.

I can't tell you how many time I've been retained as an expert witness to testify on just this issue alone. In fact I'm presently working on a class action litigation involving dozens of MH's in a park/community with a long term history of these types of drainage issues.

Please feel free to contact us and we will gladly refer you to one of our many lenders who specialize in MH's and will make the entire process very painless and transparent. Or phone number is 760 815-6977 or you can contact us at Good luck.

Take a few moments to check out our very user friendly and informative websites:
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 21, 2012
Rodney Phenice answered:
My Mortgage Broker can answer any question you have about your Loan or any other loan. Give me a call and i get you in contact with her, she can help. Call me anytime (951)-306-7501
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 20, 2011
It will be tight because of the loan amount, but we can finance manufactured homes using either a FHA, VA or USDA loan program. The problem is the confines of HOEPA/Section 32 Mortgages (see link). The dummies in Washington and your State Government didn't take into consideration the consumer who could only afford a home below $70,000.00. Because closing costs are not proportional, it very difficult to finance lower priced properties today. Many lenders simply just won't to do them. But give me a call and we'll see what we can do to help you.

Section 32:
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Financing in Hemet Zip Codes