Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Hawley : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 13
Sat Mar 28, 2015
Ray asked:
Well and Septic, Larger , Ordinances and limitations to know about
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 4, 2014
Jeffrey Ferretti answered:
hi My Name is Elena
I work with Jeff at National Brokarage
I can help you find good home
pls call me 917 501 4128
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 5, 2014
Sharon Felton answered:
Your local Codes Department will be able to tell you. However, if you'll research the topic a bit more, you may be happier in the long run with a septic tank. Think about when you go to resell your property; it's likely that those buyers won't be quite as "green" as you are. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 2, 2014
Karen Rice answered:
James if you are still looking to list your home, I can help. I am from and work in the Hawley area. Click on my website below. :)
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 2, 2014
Karen Rice answered:
Hi Lisa, I work in the Pike/Wayne County and would be happy to help - what is the address or MLS # of the property you are asking about?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 9, 2013
Benjamin Katz answered:
Taxes are determined by the assessed value of the property. Once the property has been assessed by an appraiser for the county and/or township, an equation is used to determine the taxes. The number the townships use to multiply the property assessed value by is called the millage. Each township has a different millage. So... it's the properties value x the township millage multiplier.
Example: If the properties value is $100,000 and the township millage is .1, then...

$100,000 x 0.1 = $1,000

Hope this helps!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Oct 13, 2013
Gary Geer answered:
Your question is best asked to people who provide this service. I would ask neighbors or request estimates from snow plowers in your area.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Mary Ann Schmalzle answered:
It depends on where you want to live. If you live in the small towns, such as Honesdale, White Mills, Hawley and Milford, PA, it is possible to use natural gas. If you move to the more rural areas, you need to use propane because the natural gas lines do not typically run through rural areas. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 2, 2013
William Tarkett answered:
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 9, 2012
Terry Muller answered:
This home is located pass the main entrance of Tink Wig. Before the sharp turn it is located on the right side. If you would like the full listing sheet emailed to you or schedule an appt to view it please don't hesitate to give me a call. (800) 746-7313. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue May 24, 2011
Terry Muller answered:
You can contact me on my cell at 570-977-6048 or email the information you are looking for and I will gladly provide you with the information.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 4, 2011
Emily Erekuff answered:
Hi Pete,

Generally we aren't able to show a home on a map if we receive neither the complete property address, nor latitude and longitude coordinates for the property. Also, in some cases, when we receive only an address, our system simply isn't able to pinpoint that address on a map.

In order to find out what issue is preventing us from mapping your listings, it would be best to alert our Customer Service team about these listings. Please contact them via the link below and please be sure to include links to the listings shown on our site, or the complete addresses for those properties.

Thank you,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 27, 2010
Judy Rodonski McColligan answered:
We do CMAs Free of Charge and with no obligation should you decide to sell. We would need to see the home to do the job right. Feel free to give me a call or email me and I will be happy to set up an appointment. If you are not going to be to the home anytime soon I can look at the outside and get detailed information from you. Happy to help! 570-470-2866 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Hawley Zip Codes