Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in Harrisonburg County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Gerald Feens…, Real Estate Pro in Grand Rapids, MI
Fri Oct 30, 2015
Gerald Feenstra answered:
Hi Chris,

I'd recommend reaching out to Postlets or calling trulia customer service directly. If it's not showing on both platforms, the problem likely lies with postlets.

Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tracy Ritchie…, Real Estate Pro in Harrisonburg, VA
Sat Aug 1, 2015
Tracy Ritchie Walsh answered:
Contact Priority Property Management - Roy Brooks 540-578-4974, that's our sister company and they specialize in rentals. Best of luck to you!
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
The_ralstons, Home Buyer in Churchville, VA
Sat Jul 7, 2012
The_ralstons answered:
Actually, there are low-cost options for you H'burg. Some places will hold you responsible individually, even though you are renting an apartment with others. For example, rent for a three bedroom apartment could be $600/mon. Each occupant signs a lease, agreeing to $200/mon. This way, if your housemate leaves you aren't stuck scrambling to find another person to take their place.
If you google it, there are several companies to choose from to help find what you are looking for. You can also contact the student affairs office at the school you are attending. They will have some people that are very helpful to international students.
Get involved with the organization on campus for international students. The EMU population is very friendly and willing to help you adjust. Everything from grocery shopping to taking someone to an airport.
My personal experience has been that the quicker you get in contact with other international students, the easier you will adjust. Good Luck!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Rentals in Popular Cities in Harrisonburg County