Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Hanover Park : Real Estate Advice

  • All39
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 6
Thu Jan 7, 2016
Michael Decman answered:
It would be age discrimination if you were not offered a loan. You still must have documentable qualifying income to support a mortgage payment including taxes and insurance.

Mike Decman
Cherry Creek Mortgage
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Bart Sitzberger answered:
You need to be more specific.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Mohammed Saudi asked:
Tue Jul 17, 2012
Mohammed Saudi asked:
Wed Feb 23, 2011
Linda Dressler answered:
Good morning Cheri:

As per my MLS search this morning, it looks as though there are currently 4 pending properties to be sold, 9 that have closed in the past year and 10 actively on the market. Out of the 9 sold, 5 were foreclosures. When buying into a community with a Home Owners Association, make sure that it is well run and that the bank account isn't empty. With delinquencies high, it could mean that current home owners have to pick up the slack to get updates done within the subdivision. I can't speak for Tanglewood to know what they might do to attract new buyers, but if you are considering a purchase there - you could become active with your HOA and voice your concerns and perhaps start some sort of marketing plan to help insure the resale value of your new home.

A buyers agent, such as myself, is typically paid by the seller and will negotiate on your behalf and help to make sure that your buying experience goes as smoothly as possible. Please let me know if you might need further assistance. Feel free to contact me directly by clicking on my name and then the 'contact me' tab.

Good Luck!
Linda Dressler, SRES, SFR, ADPR
'Helping From The Heart'
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Nov 13, 2009
Daniel Castagna answered:
Hi Deerfern,

Im not sure if you have taken care of your problem, but I can do a VA Vendee loan as a refiance, cash out or rate and term, as long as you have had the loan for 12 months. If you go conventional, you dont have to bring any money to closing, as long as there is some equity in the house. If we go FHA, you would have to pay the pre-paid items at closing. the pre-paid items are just the escrow account. If you need help with this, please contact me at ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Hanover Park Zip Codes