Home Ownership in Hammond : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jim Simms, Real Estate Pro in Louisville, KY
Jim Simms answered:
If I pay cash for my home, can I get a mortgage to make repairs even if I don't have good credit, using the house a collateral.
The only sure way is to apply for the mortgage first, then purchase after you are approved. Side note, if you do as I suggest, don’t pay all cash, keep what you need for repairs ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 7, 2012 Home Ownership in Hammond
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Lake County > Hammond > Home Ownership in Hammond
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer