Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Hamilton Township : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Tue Jun 4, 2013
Kathleentrulia answered:
Hi Bethp1

Its an important question.You should get answer from any reliable reverse mortgage company. I have a reverse mortgage which name is reverse mortgage lenders direct. They are very helpful. You can get right answer from their by search
... more
2 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Shalu Thaman answered:
A property owner is required to bear the cost & provide results of private well water testing conduced by an NJ certified lab for this purpose.
Seller may b e required to make remediations if levels are found out of range.

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Andrew Tisellano answered:
it will get posted automatically
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Jeanne Feenick answered:
As others have advised, the most accurate and complete response will come from the township - call or go directly to their website. There will be a modest fee to arrange the inspection, and that will likely go us the closer you get to closing date. Follow their instructions to the letter and be sure to test the smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. If you fail, you will have the expense and delay of going through it another time.

Good luck to you!
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice