Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Hamilton : Real Estate Advice

  • All65
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying22
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 84
Wed Feb 15, 2017
Jeff answered:
Good luck finding that price. The only thing I can suggest is the Carteret Arms off of W. State Street, heat, hw, cooking gas included. Not a bad place at all... but their rents are going up fast also! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 19, 2017
Mich062781 asked:
Home listed 211 Hollywood Drive Hamilton Nj
Home has not passed township inspection, no C/O.
Infested with rodents, garbage in yard, advertising fireplace it is bricked up. Appliances…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 4, 2016
ey.inbox asked:
My zipcode is 08610. This area is deteriorating fast and the value of my home is going down. We owe more than what the home is worth. I'm trying to assess if it will recover in short…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 12, 2016
Vesna.hacker asked:
For single family homes, around $200,000 value.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 22, 2016
Richholden11 asked:
We dont want to be stuck without a home in Tampa while the buyer wants us to close. How much does it cost to hold a house? Any advice on how to go about doing this move? Thanks
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 15, 2016
Tomi M asked:
I have 5 years of steady employment. The bankruptcy was discharged approximately 2.5 years ago and a foreclosure happened approximately a year ago. This was all a result of a layoff after…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 28, 2016
Miljisela asked:
Wed Mar 16, 2016
Eugenie Sanchez asked:
Because we are trying to reach one of your agents and they said the house is not list for sale, i don't understand, this is the house 27 liberty st, trenton nj 08610.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 8, 2016
Nicky Faucett answered:
The lowest down payment would be usda. It's not just for first time homebuyers, but it is area specific. That is a 0% down program. Then fha at 3.5% ... Smart Start is a loan program that can assist with closing costs/downpayment, but interest rates can be higher. Get a good lender, if you don't already have one. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 11, 2015
thinz answered:
Typically means it is a property exchange that has been recorded with the city, county or state.
Tom Hinz
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 7, 2015
Elliot Matyas answered:
Have you guys gotten any help with this yet? If not let me know as I may have some ideas and places for you to look in to. Can reach me at
- Elliot
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 22, 2015
Clarabellae answered:
Buyers, sellers, listing agent, and selling agent. All original signatures on the same can't fax it around. HUD wants original signatures from all parties.

Web Reference: ... more
2 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 18, 2015
Jessica Bateman answered:
You can get an FHA loan with under a 600 middle score with some lending institutions but not many. I would recommend finding a broker or service to help you locate a reputable lender that can approve your loan at a decent rate. I have client's who have got approved and received a good rate at The Lenders Network with FHA and VA home loans. If anyone can find you a loan they can! ... more
4 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 11, 2015
Leonajulli answered:
It depends. In some places it's customary for the seller to pay for the owners title policy but not the lender policy. In real estate just about everything is negotiable.

The title insurance policy is for the buyer and/or their lender. The buyer can opt to ask the seller to pay their closing costs and closing costs could include title insurance. Otherwise, buying title insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.

Reference Link:
... more
3 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 10, 2015
Diane Christner answered:
The questions on this forum are usually answered by real estate agents. We cannot give you legal advice, which is obviously what you need. I would suggest contacting a local attorney that specializes in foreclosures immediately to see what options you have. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Apr 1, 2015
Banumathy Rajan answered:
Yes. There are. If you need any help let me know and call me at 732-757-1599. I can find one who accepts section 8.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 12, 2015
jasajoe answered:
I believe so. You can double check with NJ Transit.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice
Hamilton Zip Codes