Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Hamilton : Real Estate Advice

  • All63
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions4

Activity 4
Sun Jul 3, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
YES, you can simply call local agents and ask what they charge, most important, ask what you will get for what you may pay. Discount fees often equal discount services.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 15, 2016
Bob Chadwick asked:
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Nadja Crawford answered:
HI Kristen!

You have option but by all means find the right agent to help you! Your questions are well thought out and very good. Most agents will tell you if you do not plan on allowing the KOI pond to stay with the property then remove it before you start showings. The moment someone sees it they WILL want's just how folks are geared.

Hot tub. Is it in good condition? Is your type of home one that is inviting to others from an entertainment value? That will be the real decision on keeping it or not.

I am a local agent and work Fairfield, Lindenwald, Hamilton, West Chester. Be happy to help you if you like. Call, text, or email anytime.

Nadja Crawford, Realtor
Ownerland Realty
513-518-4047 cell
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 4, 2010
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
Christine you need to talk to an attorney. In Ohio land contracts are a little strange having to do with the equity percentage provision written into state law. If thebuyer has over a certain percentage of equity then it is a forclosure. If they are under that percentage other legal rules apply. You may want to call Griffin Fletcher & Herndon LLP ask for Harold Anness. If he does not respond to you in 24 hrs after your call you can contact Amy Gregory she is his processor and will "light a fire" under him.
Their contact number is 513-421-6440.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Selling in Hamilton Zip Codes