Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Hamden : Real Estate Advice

  • All49
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying14
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 2
Wed May 29, 2013
Erma J. Smith asked:
I saw the article in the newspaper about 1-2 weeks ago. I called the Assessors office and was it was too late. I was told it had ran in the newspaper in February. It must have been a very…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Len Nicoletti answered:
Yes there is. As per Connecticut State Statues there is normally a credit of $1,250 for a married couple and $1,000 for a single person per year. You might want to call the Hamden Tax office so as to get the specifics. When speaking to the tax consultant just ask them about the Circuit Breaker Program.

Good luck
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
General Area in Hamden Zip Codes