Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Guttenberg : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions3

Activity 3
Sat May 10, 2014
Ana asked:
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Amos Elroy answered:
Hi Crazeone,

We can help. That is the area of my expertise actually. I am A CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) , which is the gold standard for short sale certifications, and the mainly trusted certification for many large lenders. I also have an SFR (Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Specialist).

Please contact me so we can schedule a strategic meeting.


Amos Elroy
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
SFR (Short-Sale Specialist Certified)
CHBA (Certified Home Buyer Adviser from NAEA)
CSBA (Certified Home Seller Adviser from NAEA)
NAEA Member (National Association of Expert Advisers)

Residential Real Estate Expert Adviser

Lic. Realtor Associate
EXIT On The Hudson Realty
(888) 462-6573 / (888) HOB-NJRE
FAX (888) 462-6573
Office 201-437-0411
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 14, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
The county courthouse may be a good place to start, or the county sheriff.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Foreclosure in Guttenberg Zip Codes