Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Gridley : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Fri Apr 11, 2014
aftervince1973 answered:
Get a flexible credit loan. This program assists homeowners who have recently been through a foreclosure, short sale or have recently emerged from bankruptcy.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 22, 2012
Brenda McLaughlin answered:
If you have lived in the house 2 out of the last 5 years there is no tax on the gain unless you go over a threshold amount. You should talk to your accountant about the tax on that which will depend on your income and filing status and amount of gain on the house. If this is an investment property not lived in that is where you add all the cost in the purchase ,sell and what was put into the house to upgrade or do major repairs to come up with the cost of the property that is subtracted from the sold price. That could be a gain or loss. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 16, 2011
Doug & Bud Zeller answered:
Gridley and most of the northeastern portion of California continue to see prices decline.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jun 15, 2011
Giant asked:
Search Advice
Gridley Zip Codes