Greenville : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Melody Robin…, Real Estate Pro in Greenville, CA
Melody Robinson asked:
Are short sales transferred via anything other than a Grant Deed in the state of Washington? Working with some sellers here offering on a place there who have questions regarding liens, etc. and what their liability may be in or after the transaction? I am wary of REO's and the…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 9, 2009 Home Buying in 95947
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Plumas County > Greenville
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer