Financing in Greenfield : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


ERIN,  in Lafayette, LA
ERIN answered:
to get a fixed 30yr loan do I have to put 5% down. What if I don't have that money?
do you currently own a home- you can open a home equity line of credit and use the funds for a down payment, draw from retirement funds or gift funds from immediate family....good luck
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 4, 2008 Financing in Greenfield
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Milwaukee County > Greenfield > Financing in Greenfield
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer