Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Greencastle : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 8
Thu Sep 21, 2017
Aaron B. Lewis answered:
Yes. Have to structure a deal with occupants/owners. Thats the only way.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 28, 2014
mwicks answered:
Yes you do. I have lenders that will go down as 580 credit score. With Assets over a million dollars we should be fine
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Oct 9, 2013
Tim Moore answered:
Yes you do. Indiana is a recourse state which means the bank has recourse against you for defaulting on a mortgage and costing them money. They can come after the money and damages. Might be a good time to plan to see a lawyer to find out more. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jun 21, 2013
Lschimpf1 asked:
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Kenya Ferrand answered:
You could contact KF Properties IN Greencastle IN. They have very nice apartments. Though they are not furnished. Give them a call and see what they say. Here is one of their video tours:

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice
Greencastle Zip Codes