Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Greenbrier County : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 16
Sun Feb 12, 2017
Tony Field answered:
Greetings April, I hope all is well. How did it turn out with the kick-out clause? Normally, if a counter offer has been accepted and delivered to the other party, then you have an executed contract, and neither party can come back later and try to amend it, unless it is agreed by all. ... more
0 votes 22 answers Share Flag
Wed May 27, 2015
free2b_a_countrygirl asked:
Sat Feb 28, 2015
dianedmwv answered:
No it's not a flood zone. I live in the area - elevation is 2300. No where near the Greenbrier River!
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 9, 2014
granniangie1954 asked:
Wed Nov 6, 2013
Linda Grey answered:
So would anyone trying to answer this question. Without a link to the property or an address no one will be able to help you.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Laportia Paulk answered:
To find out what used to be on a certain land location you may want to go down to you local city all and look up all the previous deeds and information around the property. This is all public information and should be found in your local city office.

Plus to get additional information from the Trulia community you may want to add additional information. What's the exact location of the Farm?
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jun 1, 2013
caesarmtnmama answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Nov 30, 2012
Martha asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Dec 30, 2011
Robert D Hughes answered:
Very sorry this is happening to you Ashie. My suggestion is to contact that agents manager/supervisor, and explain you gave a deposit and are 99.9% approved. Show the listing agency and owner any Pre-approval letters from the lender you are using. In our area a deposit needs to be held in an escrow account for that transaction to be complete. I don't know why the agent/owner would not want your money deposited? Makes no sense to me Ashie. If there is written paperwork somewhere indicating the property can still be shown to other prospective buyers than ask them to give you a copy.

As far as being so rude and ignorant to take photos without your consent is appalling. Either the listing agent or owner should ask your permission for prospective buyers to take photos. Taking marketing photos to sell the property are acceptable and fine, usually done when the property is first listed for sale or rent. The below answer is correct. View the terms of your lease as many indicate the property you are leasing can be shown with a 24-48 hours of notice.

If you don't get anywhere with the listing agents manager/supervisor; contact a reputable Real Estate Attorney familiar with these type of situations.

Best of luck to you Ashie, hope it all works out for you.

Rob Hughes-Long and Foster Real Estate INC.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 15, 2010
Courtney Griffiths asked:
I have a questions about homewoners association first right of purchase in MD. States that the terms of the contract (sales price etc) must be divulged as well as purchasers name and address.…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 9, 2010
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
Scott you could call the owner of the property and ask who they make their monthly payment to. You have already had contact with her. Ask her if she has had trouble making her payments. Ask if she is behind on any of her bills. Get as much personal information as you can. Act like a stalker!
A bank may not own the home! I don't know what you hope to achieve. If you are looking for a home to purchase you may want to contact a Realtor® in your area.
Just a thought if you called me and asked who the bank was that owned my home it would be the shortest phone conversation that you had that day.
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 10, 2009
Keith Shaver answered:
I was looking over some of the questions that had been posted in the sections and noticed your question in particular. You may have already made a real estate decision on purchasing a property, so I may be too late getting this infromation to you. But I will let you know that Wells Fargo offers such a program. They will actually lend you additional money to do repairs, redo kitchen, build garages, and so on. You can speak to Melinda Smailes from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage you can reach her @304-573-8096 or e-mail her, They offer a program to handle such needs and it will take a 60 day closing on the property. But it will be for estimates for the additonal work, proof of the contractor is legal, and then they will even give the contractor funds to start the project. It is a real nice program, if this is a forclosure or something that has some major defects this will not work for you. But if you are looking at an older home that needs some updating or some improvements this is a great program for a home buyer such as yourself. May be worth checking into and you will know where you stand. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 2, 2008
Bob Hill answered:
If you would like to contact us, we can send you the information which is has several links and telephone numbers for the community. Of course, we are speaking of Glendale, Arizona.
If you are thinking of California's Glendale, that is another question.
Best regards,
Bob Hill
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice