Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Green : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Thu Feb 4, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
When you say "The real estate agent..." who's real estate agent are you referring to?? If you're talking to the LISTING agent (who works for the bank) then you're talking to the wrong person. You need your own Realtor working for you as a Buyer's Agent. Buying a foreclosed (actually called "bank owned") property is the same as buying any other property. You write an offer and see if it's accepted. If you're talking to the listing agent, it's possible he may have his own buyer and wants to "double end" the deal. Which may be why he's giving you the run around. Go find your own agent! But if it's your buyer's agent giving you the run around, then you need to find another agent! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 11, 2014
baby54boop asked:
Fri Sep 7, 2012
David M. Childress answered:
The first thing to do is get a market analysis report (CMA) to determine the selling price. If you are satisfied with the price, then you may want to list asap.. Nice homes in the Green area are hard to find right now. They are selling fast and we do not enough nice homes to show buyers. I offer a free, no obligation CMA for your home. Just email me the address and I will get right on it! My office is in Green on Massillon Rd. Thank you. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice