Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Greater Fondren Southwest : Real Estate Advice

  • All39
  • Local Info14
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 8
Mon Mar 13, 2017
Bouncy105s answered:
Mon Mar 13, 2017
Bouncy105s answered:
Mon Feb 9, 2015
Susie Kay answered:
With a quitclaim deed. I would consult an attorney first, though!
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 9, 2015
Sahar Samadian answered:

The title company that you closed at will have a copy of the property deed.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Deja Land answered:
You can go to and type in an address to find the owner or taxpayer information. If the owner name is not listed you can always write to the address given for the taxpayer and hope for a response as to the owners.

Good luck finding them!


Deja Land
Coldwell Banker United, Realtors®
5111 Bellaire Blvd. / 77401
713.585.5017 Mobile
713.349.7230 Office
713.349.9912 Fax

Home is where the heart is... Let me help you find the perfect Home to fill a lifetime of memories.

Before working with a real estate broker, you should know that the duties of a broker depend on whom the broker represents. If you are a prospective seller or landlord (owner) or a prospective buyer or tenant (buyer), you should know that the broker who lists the property for sale or lease is the owner’s agent. A broker who acts as a subagent represents the owner in cooperation with the listing broker. A broker who acts as a buyer’s agent represents the buyer. A broker may act as an intermediary between the parties if the parties consent in writing. A broker can assist you in locating a property, preparing a contract or lease, or obtaining financing without representing you. A broker is obligated by law to treat you honestly.

Please click on this link for further information... I am required by the Texas Real Estate Commission as well as Coldwell Banker United, Realtors® to present this to you upon first contact. When I meet with you I will ask you to acknowledge this document by signing for my file.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Carolyn Wolfe answered:
Brook, I would feel uncomfortable putting an individual's name out on this forum, but you can look up on and search by property name. You can also send me a messege and I can send you the old listing link along with the Tax Profile Report.

If you would like sales stats for the neighborhood, let me know!

Do you need to sell or lease your existing home? I can help with that, too!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Al Geffon answered:
Public information is available at Hover over Record Search, click on Real Property, then type in the address. It will give you the information.

If I can be of further assistance, please contact me at (713) 213-6350 or ... ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Dec 29, 2011
Krystal Villarreal De'Newton answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice