Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Gravel Ridge : Real Estate Advice

  • All0
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sun Apr 23, 2017
Karen Peyton answered:
Let your agent know of your discovery and they'll get to the bottom of the problem. If you are trying to sell by yourself, contact the closing agent for your transaction.

Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue May 7, 2013
Chad Stevens answered:
I am a Crye-Leike agent and would love to represent you in your foreclosure purchase. You may contact me with any questions you have and please check out my agent profile page on I always work hard to represent my clients best interest and hold the selling side accountable to their promises. By the way, I am comfortable with email communication also.

Thanks for your consideration,

Chad Stevens, REALTOR
501-952-7838 cell
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Steven Blackwood answered:
That would depend on a number of details and timelines. I recommend you return to the attorney who assisted you with your bankruptcy, or an attorney who specializes in real estate. It makes it interesting that your payments were accepted, but it is also relevant that you were "dismissed" rather than "discharged" from you bankruptcy, whether the house was set aside, etc. Every detail is important but it would be rather unlikely that the auction would have taken place without the proper procedures. Seek out a good attorney if you are interested in pursuing the matter. As realtors, we cannot provide legal advise. Good luck to you. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice