Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Graduate Hospital : Real Estate Advice

  • All10
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Wed Feb 25, 2015
Mike McCann answered:
Hello June,

If you are still looking for an agent please feel free to contact me or a member of my team! We would love to work with you!

Mike McCann
"The Real Estate Man" & The McCann Team
BHHS Fox & Roach Realtors
530 Walnut St Suite 260 Phila PA 19106
o 215.627.6005 | d 215.440.8345
Meet the McCann Team!
... more
0 votes 23 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 8, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Start by contacting an attorney who specializes in real estate--he/she will be able to help you with all related paperwork.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice